Your Beardie Needs a Place to Live. Let’s Start by Getting Them The Perfect Tank!
Setting up your beardie’s home is not only the very first thing you do for them when adopted, but it’s something you’ll tinker with and change regularly for the entire life of your bearded dragon.
That starts with the tank you select for your pet.
On this page, you’ll find links to everything you need to know about getting the right tank for your scaly little friend. As a note, Heat & Lighting has its own page here.
Just select the topic below to see our easy-to-follow guide for each.
- Complete guide to tank size.
- Complete guide to substrate.
- Aquarium vs. reptile tank, which is better?
- Where to put your bearded dragon’s tank.
- Why is your beardie glass surfing in their tank?
- Where should you feed your bearded dragon?
- Do bearded dragons need a water bowl?
- Tap vs. bottled water in your beardie’s water bowl?
- What smells, your beardie or their tank?
- Controlling humidity levels in your tank.
- How to potty train your bearded dragon.
If there’s a topic you’d like to see us cover that’s not already here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Beardie Bungalow is for you and we are always happy to add content that helps you and your beardie live your best lives!