Sometimes our reptile friends get sick. Here are some ways to help.
Pets can’t tell you when they are sick. So it’s up to us to know what to look for and what to do if they are.
We are not vets, and BeardieBungalow isn’t a vet service. If your bearded dragon is sick, please see your veterinarian.
That said, our scaly friends rely on us to keep them healthy. Here are some things you should know as a bearded dragon parent.
- When does your bearded dragon need to see a veterinarian?
- Is your beardie not pooping? Here’s what to do.
- Impaction. What it is and what to do.
- Bearded dragon brumation guide, everything you need to know.
- The care and cleaning of bearded dragon femoral pores.
- 8 ways to keep from getting salmonella from a bearded dragon.
- A video guide to giving oral medication to bearded dragons.
- Do bearded dragons need vaccines?
- What you need to know about humidity and your bearded dragon.
- Bearded dragon supplement guide.
- Metabolic bone disease (MBD). What it is and what to do.
- How long do bearded dragons live?
- Photo guide to bathing your bearded dragon.
- Proper basking temperatures for bearded dragons.
Is there a health topic you’d like to see us cover here at the Beardie Bungalow? Please email us at email@example.com and we’ll see what we can do!