Your Bearded Dragon is From the Desert. Let’s Make Them Feel at Home With The Right Lighting and Heat Sources!
Lighting and heat are probably the most challenging things to learn and get right when you are raising a bearded dragon. Add to that the crazy amount of differing opinions online, and it’s easy to get lost.
We’ve done all the research for you. We also have a huge amount of trial and error over the years we’ve owned bearded dragons. To make things easy, we’ve divided what you need to know into two basic subjects, basking and UV light.
- What fixture should you use for a beardie’s basking bulb?
- 5 types of basking bulbs for bearded dragons.
- Proper basking temps for bearded dragons.
- How often to change basking and other bulbs?
- What’s a CHE, and when you should use one?
UV & Other Lighting
- 3 types of UV bulbs, and the only one you should use for your beardie.
- How often to change your UV bulb?
- UV light location, above or below the screen top?
- Selecting the right size UV bulb.
- Should you buy a UV meter?
- Does your beardie need a night light?
See any lighting or thermal topics we didn’t cover? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll work to get any missing information added as soon as possible!